6th Annual SF6 Gas Management Seminar
November 9-10, 2021, Virtually
While most people outside of the electrical and environmental industries are unfamiliar with Sulfur Hexafluoride, it is a compound that we manage every day at DILO. With over 50 years of SF6 gas handling experience, we understand the importance of responsibly utilizing this gas in electrical and transmission applications due to its high global warming potential.
Well-informed and trained technicians can greatly impact the reduction and elimination of SF6 gas emissions. It is DILO’s mission to provide an interactive platform for leaders and experts to share best management practices, mandatory/voluntary reporting updates, challenges, and safe handling information of SF6 while also focusing on other trends in the industry. DILO's premiere annual conference gives all stakeholders the opportunity to compare and share solutions that align with our “Zero Emissions” philosophy.
Virtual Registration Cost
|Attendee Category||Registration Fee|
|Government Agency* (EPA, CARB, MASSDEP)||Free|
All registrations include the mobile event app, access to presentations and break-out sessions, and on-demand content via virtual platform until January 2022.
*Government Agency category registrations are subject to verification and approval.
Learn From Industry Experts
Engaging presentations and hands-on break out sessions
The 6th Annual SF6 Gas Management Seminar will feature presentations from industry experts and demonstrations on best practices for SF6 gas handling. Registration includes:
- Regulatory updates on SF6 gas
- Emerging alternative technologies
- All About Analyzers Break-Out Session
- Small Recovery Systems: Selecting the Right Device for the Job Break-Out Session
- Nameplate Verification and Leak Detection Break-Out Session
- Decomposition and SF6 By-products Break-Out Session
- On-demand library of conference content available until January 2022
- Mobile app access for all attendees
- Live Q&A with video option for virtual attendees
Who Should Attend
- Substation maintenance engineers
- Utility environmental managers
- Substation linemen
- Electrical engineers
- Utility asset managers
- SF6 gas handling specialists
- Utility technical specialists
- R&D teams for alternative solutions
Earn IACET Continuing Education Units
DILO is offering Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for this seminar. DILO is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes quality of continuing education and training.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on our sponsorship packages.
Please contact us at email@example.com with questions regarding DILO's 6th Annual SF6 Gas Management Seminar.