Small service cart
For efficient SF6 gas handling on small gas compartments
The compact and mobile small service cart meets all requirements for efficient SF6 gas handling in the medium voltage range. Compact and ergonomic design was the main focus for its construction.
The maintenance unit allows gas recovery down to a final vacuum of <5 mbar and keeps pace with large devices. All necessary functions are integrated including gas purification via dry filter and particle filters as well as gas storage in liquid form. Operation of the device via color touch panel sets a new standard in this device category. Clearly displayed icons make for a quick overview of the entire gas handling process.
Equipped with four solid tired wheels, the SF6 recovery unit can be conveniently moved on uneven and gravel ground. The integrated tool box keeps hoses and accessories tidy. Therefore, the B143R11 is a compact, efficient and user-friendly device complying with the requirements in the MV field.
- Device for liquid storage of SF6 gas
- SF6 gas recovery down to < 5 mbar
- Semi-automatic control and 3.5" colour touch panel
- DN20 coupling for recovery, evacuation and filling operations
- Digital weighing scales for SF6 bottles
- Residual gas recovery down to 5 mbar during filter change
- Reduction to transport pressure as integrated special function