For SF6 gas handling on multiple gas compartments at the same time
3-718-R006 / 3-718-R036 / 3-718-R002
DILO’s cylinder manifold helps to significantly increase the efficiency of gas handling with service carts in the GIS unit production or at utility companies.
The standard DILO manifolds are equipped with three DN20 connections as well as a DN20 or DN40 connection to the service cart. Thus, it is possible to recover, evacuate, or to fill three gas compartments at the same time.
3 x DN20 / 1 x DN40
Part Number: 3-718-R006
4 x DN20
Part Number: 3-718-R036
4 x DN20 without couplings
Part Number: 3-718-R002
- Gas-tight version
- Self-closing couplings
- Ball valves individually lockable
- Suitable for wall assembly
Manifolds with solenoid valves as well as standalone panels are available upon request.
MULTI-PORT CYLINDER MANIFOLD
These manifolds are the ideal tool whenever the use of multiple cylinders are needed. Through extensive R&D, we created a block that maintains equal filling on all ports, so no one cylinder is favored in the system. All manifold options are rated for 1,000 PISG and come equipped with self-sealing DILO couplers, fiber reinforced rubber hoses and DILO ball valves with CGA590 cylinder connectors (the US standard for SF6). In addition, they come packaged in their own lightweight weatherproof flight case with custom-cut foam for the manifold and hoses.
- DILO DN20 Input Connector
- DILO DN8 Output Connector
- Aluminum protective valve caps
- Light weight aluminum design
- Keep all of your manifold equipment in one case
- Rugged waterproof flight case included
- 6’ self-sealing DN8 fiber reinforced rubber hoses with
- US SF6 cylinder connections