Gas mixing unit
Unit for the precise production of gas mixtures
- Accuracy of the gas mixtures to be produced up to ± 0.1 vol. %.
- A total of up to four different gases can be mixed
- Mixing to the desired target weight or to the desired final pressure
- Final vacuum after recovering the mixing vessel: < 1 mbar
- Storage of the gas in adequate pressure vessels after the mixing process
- Storage pressure up to 100 bar
- Operation via 10” color touch panel
Oilfree compressor: 5.7 m³/h, 100 bar
Oilfree suction pump for recovery of cylinders: 3 m³/h, final vacuum < 1 mbar
Oilfree suction pump for recovery of the mixing vessel: 15 m³/h, final vacuum < 1 mbar
Volume of the mixing vessel: 100 l
Do you have any questions or a specific application? We are happy to help. Please contact us.